Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of any tickets to Belmont House and Gardens, including:
- Garden Tickets
- House and Garden Tickets
- Season Tickets
- Event and Workshop Tickets
2. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Redress may only be given where Belmont House is specifically at fault.
3. Opening hours, events and offers are subject to change and at times it may be necessary to restrict access to the facilities. While we will endeavour to publicise any such change on our website, we strongly advise checking the relevant details.
4. Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice.
5. Your booking is valid for the date and time shown on the booking confirmation only.
6. Only the number of persons stated on the booking confirmation will be admitted to the event.
7. We reserve the right to cancel an event without reason, however in the event of this, a refund for your booking will be given, but our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
8. We reserve the right to at any point close any area within the gardens, house and estate.
9. Historic Houses members must bring their membership cards will them and sign in on arrival either in the Tack Room for gardens only and on days the house is open, in the Orangery.
10. A season ticket permits two adults and two children unlimited visits to the gardens for 12 months from the date of purchase.
11. A season ticket may only be used by the named holder and is not transferable. A lost or stolen membership cards should be immediately reported to email@example.com. A replacement card will be issued at a charge of £5.
12. Season tickets are not valid for separately ticketed events and workshops.
13. Vouchers can only be used to purchase House and Garden tickets, Event and Workshop Tickets and Garden Season Tickets from the Belmont website only.
14. Vouchers are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase.
15. Vouchers will be sent to the email or address provided on booking.
16. Vouchers may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference. If exchanged for goods of a lower value, no change will be given. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
17. Once purchased, gift vouchers cannot be refunded. Damaged or defaced vouchers cannot be accepted, and no liability will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
18. Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please be aware that both the kitchen and walled garden contain an ornamental pond. The drive is in constant use by cars and agricultural vehicles. Please do not climb the trees and be aware of the Ha-Ha
19. Dogs are welcome in the gardens only if they are kept on a lead at all times.
Belmont House and Gardens takes your privacy seriously and will only use the personal information you have provided to administer your account and to deliver the products and services you have requested from us.
We will send you membership renewal reminders by email. If you have opted in and provided consent to join our mailing list, we will keep you updated on the latest news and events from Belmont House and Gardens. You can unsubscribe at any time. We will not sell your data to third parties.