Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found in the information below
Frequently Asked Questions
The gardens are open daily throughout the year from 10am to 6pm or dusk if earlier.
You can purchase your tickets by cash (no change possible) on arrival at the Gardens, at the pay point inside the Tack Room. Alternatively you can purchase your ticket online.
CHILD (12-16YRS): £2.50
No you do not need to book a slot in advance of arriving.
The House is open for self-guided Tours on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons between 1.30 pm – 4 pm only (April to September). Garden entry is included in your house tour ticket, so you can enjoy the gardens before or after your tour.
We look forward to welcoming you to Belmont!
Tickets for house and garden entry can be booked on the day subject to our opening times and availability, but we recommend you pre-book to avoid disappointment.
Self-Guided House Tour & Garden Prices
Children (12-16yrs) £5.00
Under 12s Free (no need to pre-book a ticket)
Please click here to book a self-guided house tour.
Bookings are non-refundable. If you need to change your booking, please contact 01795 890202 Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm or email@example.com
The over 60’s, NHS staff and Service Personnel qualify for the Concessionary Rate. You may be asked to provide proof.
- Behind the scenes, our staff will continue to keep Belmont a safe place for all our visitors.
- Please continue to act carefully and remain cautious. We will be keeping the following in place:
- Garden tickets can be purchased online. Alternatively, you can pay by cash (no change possible) in the Tack Room on arrival to the gardens.
- We advise you to book self-guided house tour prior to your visit to avoid any disappointment (no time slots). Please be aware that during busy periods there may be a slight delay to begin the tour.
- We would encourage all visitors to scan the NHS Test and Trace QR code or sign in on arrival.
- In line with government guidance, we request that visitors wear a face covering at all times whilst in the house.
- Being aware of pinch points around the gardens, respect your fellow visitor by keeping a social distance where possible.
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands frequently.
We politely request for visitors to park sensibly with others in mind. We have an overflow carpark if the gravel area is full.
Visitors to Belmont House and Gardens do not have to pay to park.
The toilets are open. These facilities are cleaned regularly with the following guidance. We are delighted to announce we have now achieved the ‘We’re good to go’ industry-standard mark introduced by VisitBritain. For more information please see here.
The Tea Room is open on a self-service basis daily (cash only).
Plants are available for purchase at the pay point outside the greenhouses. Plants are priced at £4.00 each or 3 for £10.
Dogs are welcome in the Belmont gardens as long as they are kept on a lead at all times. Trained assistance dogs are welcome inside the House. Dog litter bins are provided (Car Park area) so please pick up any waste as we have game birds and livestock grazing in the grounds.
Yes. Benches and seating are dotted about the gardens.
We politely request you take all your rubbish home with you please.
BBQs are strictly not permitted on the Belmont Estate.