Answers to our most frequently asked questions can be found in the information below
Frequently Asked Questions
The gardens are open daily throughout the year from 10am to 6pm or dusk if earlier.
You can purchase your tickets by cash (no change possible) on arrival at the Gardens, at the pay point inside the Tack Room. Alternatively you can purchase your ticket online.
CHILD (12-16YRS): £2.50
No you do not need to book a slot in advance of arriving.
The House is open from Sunday 3rd April to Tuesday 27th September 2022.
We strongly recommend that you pre-book tickets for the house as capacity is very limited.
We offer Guided House Tours on Sundays and BH Mondays at 11.30am, 1pm & 2.30pm.
Self Guided House Tours take place on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, from 1pm-3.30pm.
You can buy a ticket on the day if there is availability.
The Tea Room is open all year round on a self-service basis (cash only).
During the open season, the Tea Room will be open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Weekends, 11am – 4.30pm serving delicious lunches, homemade cakes and cream teas.
Bookings are non-refundable. If you need to change your booking, please contact 01795 890202 Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm or firstname.lastname@example.org
We politely request for visitors to park sensibly with others in mind. We have an overflow carpark if the gravel area is full.
Visitors to Belmont House and Gardens do not have to pay to park.
Plants are available for purchase at the pay point outside the greenhouses. Plants are priced at £4.00 each or 3 for £10. Cash only.
Dogs are welcome in the Belmont gardens as long as they are kept on a lead at all times. Trained assistance dogs are welcome inside the House. Dog litter bins are provided (Car Park area) so please pick up any waste as we have game birds and livestock grazing in the grounds.
- Behind the scenes, our staff will continue to keep Belmont a safe place for all our visitors.
- Please continue to act carefully and remain cautious. We will be keeping the following in place:
- Garden tickets can be purchased online. Alternatively, you can pay by cash (no change possible) in the Tack Room on arrival to the gardens.
- Being aware of pinch points around the gardens, respect your fellow visitor by keeping a social distance where possible.
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands frequently.
Yes. Benches and seating are dotted about the gardens.
We politely request you take all your rubbish home with you please.
BBQs are strictly not permitted on the Belmont Estate.