Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
We’re teaming up with the Kent County Show to give you the chance to win a family ticket to the event on 5th, 6th & 7th July 2019.
The Kent County Show celebrates its 90th Show in 2019 and is the region’s showcase event for farming, countryside, and rural life. Equine and livestock displays, parades of vintage vehicles, the Garden Life Marquee, Woodland Area, and food halls provide plenty to do for the whole family and activities from K9 Aqua Sports means there’s something for the dog too. Performances from the Royal British Legion Romford Marching Band and a flypast from the ‘Spirit of Kent’ Spitfire also join the line up. With the International Dzhigitovka Show performing as the main ring attraction, the 2019 Show is sure to amaze.
- To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is like our Facebook page, share this post with all your friends and family and finally comment in the post to let us know you have done this.
- Competition closes on the Friday 31st May 2019 10am (BST). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The Winner will be announced on Monday 3rd June 2019.
- Only available to those living in the U.K.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The Winner will be picked at random by using a random number generator and a list of entrants.
- The Winner will be notified via their Facebook page. If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Belmont reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up or re offer the prize in future competitions.
- A voucher will be given as the prize to be exchanged for a ticket. This voucher must be redeemed no later than 30th June 2019. The voucher alone will not allow admission. The ticket will be valid for any one day.
- The Family ticket comprises of 2 adults and 2 children (5-15 years old).
- Employees of Belmont are not permitted to enter this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Voucher must not be resold.
- Voucher is not to be transferred or exchanged.
- Voucher has no monetary value.