The Trustees sole priority is to ensure that Belmont is a safe environment for your enjoyment.
The Gardens are open daily from 10 am with the gates closing at 6 pm, dusk if earlier.
Our tearoom is currently closed, this includes the self-serve and takeaway service.
We are doing all we can to make sure the working environment is as safe and hygienic as possible. Behind the scenes, all the staff are working to ensure that Belmont is safe for all our visitors including additional hand sanitisation and other hygiene initiatives are being provided to keep our visitors and colleagues safe.
We know how significant it is for people’s physical and mental wellbeing to be able to have access to valuable green spaces, and our objective is to keep them open for all to enjoy. Therefore, when visiting the gardens please follow these guidelines:
Please bear with us:
- Garden tickets can be purchased online. Alternatively, you can pay by cash (no change possible) in the Tack Room on arrival to the gardens.
- From time to time some parts of the garden may be closed off for safety reasons; however we will endeavour to reopen them as soon as possible.
You can help by:
- Protecting yourselves and others by maintaining (2m) social distancing.
- Being aware of pinch points around the gardens, approaching them with care and waiting if you think you may be too close to fellow visitor.
- Use hand sanitiser when necessary.
- To support NHS Test and Trace, we are legally required to collect contact details from all visitors over the age of 16 years. You can provide this information by using the NHS COVID-19 App and scanning the QR code poster in the Tack Room. An alternative has been provided if you do not have the App. We must keep the information for 21 days for NHS Trace and Test, then it will be destroyed.
- Wear a face covering where needed (exemptions apply).
- Keeping dogs on leads.
We would like to give our gratitude in advance to everyone who respects these rules.
For further information on the measures we have put in place please check our FAQs.
Respect, Protect & Enjoy