We are delighted to announce that our tearoom and toilets are now open. Our tearoom is open daily offering a limited takeaway service.
The Trustees sole priority is to ensure that Belmont is a safe environment for your enjoyment. The tack room is currently closed to ensure your safety.
The Gardens are open daily from 10 am with the gates closing at 6 pm. We will be opening an hour early at 9 am for key workers, in recognition of their efforts and unrivalled commitment to our community.
We are doing all we can to make sure the working environment is as safe and hygienic as possible. Behind the scenes, all the staff are working tirelessly to ensure that Belmont is safe for all our visitors including additional hand sanitisation and other hygiene initiatives are being provided to keep our visitors and colleagues safe.
We know how significant it is for people’s physical and mental wellbeing to be able to have access to valuable green spaces, and our objective is to keep them open for all to enjoy. Therefore, when visiting the gardens please follow these guidelines:
Please bear with us:
- Tickets can be purchased online from the 10th June 2020. Alternatively you can pay by cash (no change possible) at the pay point on arrival to the gardens.
- From time to time some parts of the garden may be closed off for safety reasons; however we will endeavour to reopen them as soon as possible.
You can help by:
- Protecting yourselves and others by maintaining (2m) social distancing.
- Being aware of pinch points around the gardens, approaching them with care and waiting if you think you may be too close to fellow visitor.
- Keeping visitor numbers to a safe level, so if the car park is full please do not park elsewhere, we invite you come back another time.
- Being aware of other visitors and the Belmont staff who are working very hard to keep the gardens safe, properly maintained and open in accordance with the Government’s guidelines.
- Keeping dogs on leads.
We would like to share our gratitude in advance to everyone who respects these rules.
For further information on the measures we have put in place please check our FAQs.